The Super Affiliate Handbook is currently the industry's #1 authoritative guide to making some extra money on the Internet via affiliate marketing. This is NOT a "get rich quick" scheme, and it is written for both "newbies" and "affiliate pros" alike! Below is just one sample of an unbiased review. Feel free to click on the above link for more information. Personally, after doing my own online research of this 220+ page ebook, I have just started to implement some of its MANY useful guidelines.... I will keep you posted as to my results!
Super Affiliate Handbook Review - the following review was written by Daisy Samuel and was copied--with permission--from Articlebase.com.
"Using a step-by-step plan to business-building, the Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner answers all of the questions you will have and many, many more. Here are some examples of what you will learn:
- You get 222 information-packed pages of practical tips and real-life examples of WORKING affiliate sites (Note: Many Affiliate Managers recommend the Super Affiliate Handbook to their affiliates. In fact, Anik Singal makes it required reading for his staff.)
- How-to strategies to save you money, time, and effort while building your affiliate marketing business.
- Get an easy-to-understand 5-step overview of the business-building process.
- Discover the top 25 mistakes that normal affiliates make, and how to AVOID them.
- How to create a web site that keeps visitors coming back for more.
- 29 ways to market your affiliate sites online and off.
- Why you must stay away from the flea market approach to Internet marketing.
- How to assess a market for profitabilty.
- Discover which products are actually sold online.
- Learn which programs to avoid and when to drop others.
- Where to find free software that will save you both time and money.
- Learn how to negotiate a raise in your commissions.
- Learn how to stop thieves from stealing YOUR commissions.
- Which 6 factors you MUST consider when choosing a domain name.
- How to Promote Associate Programs and Products with a Newsletter.
- How to use Signature Files to Gain MORE Visitors.
- How Forums can bring you more traffic.
- About software that lets you build a 1,000-page site in mere seconds!
- Learn which methods bring traffic to your site FAST.
- 9 Ways to Get Traffic to Your Site for FREE.
- The TRUTH about reciprocal linking.
- How writing a simple ezine article can bring more traffic to your site for FREE.
- How to Get MORE sales from YOUR site even though you are selling the same product as thousands of other affiliates.
- Learn EXACTLY what Super Affiliates do that other affiliates don't do.
- The 20 questions that you MUST get answers to BEFORE you join an affiliate program.
- The Best places to advertise.
- Which software finds profitable niche topics and saves HOURS, even DAYS, of manual labor.
- How to write compelling product endorsement.
- Why you don't want to use the marketing material provided by some affiliate programs.
- 6 Essential Components that EVERY successful website has in place.
What is this book basically?
The Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner is, as the title implies, a handbook for affiliate marketers. The word, "super" in the title, doesn't mean that the book is only meant for "super affiliates". Rather, in Super Affiliate Handbook, Rosalind Gardner shows you how you can become a super affiliate. Rosalind Gardner knows what shes talking about.
On her website, she delivers the proof that she personally earned $436,797 the year prior to the publication of Super Affiliate Handbook. Rosalind Gardner has primarily earned this income by marketing affiliate products and services targeting the current market. But, can you do the same, even if you want to target other markets? The experience of several super affiliates confirms the fact that it can be done. In Super Affiliate Handbook, Rosalind Gardner shows you step-by-step how she and several other affiliate marketers have become so successful.
What I like in this book:
The Super Affiliate Handbook is one of the very best overviews I've ever seen regarding the process of marketing affiliate products. In fact, the only competitor I can think of right now is James Martell's book on the same subject. In opposition to most other books on affiliate marketing, and Internet Marketing in general, in Super Affiliate Handbook, Rosalind Gardner really goes into the details on how you can build you own profitable Internet business. Gardner covers several subjects that most other authors either skip or just mention in passing. For example, one of the most important and helpful parts of Super Affiliate Handbook is the section on how to track your results. Most other Internet marketers underscore the importance of doing this, but they don't tell you how. Rosalind Gardner doesn't just emphasize the importance of doing this, she also tells you how she does it. She shows you the spreadsheets she herself uses to track her number of visitors, buyers, etc. This is a very valuable part of this book. It's just a shame that you don't get the spreadsheet templates themselves, so that you can use them in your business; you just get a screen view of the templates. Regardless, it isn't that difficult to create these templates yourself. If you have Microsoft Excel (or another similar program) installed on your computer, you can easily create these templates yourself. But it would have been easier if you got them together with the book.
Rosalind Gardner also leads you through the formula for calculating your conversion rate. This formula is of course well known, but it's really fine that she has included it in the book. If you want to track your ad results, this formula is indispensable. As I mentioned above, one of the things I like the most about Super Affiliate Handbook is the degree to which Rosalind Gardner gives you all the details of how to become a super affiliate. She covers how to decide whether you have what it takes to start your own Internet business, along with the importance of making a plan. Gardner includes her own software recommendations and how to filter away bad products in order to find the kind that will earn you a nice income as an affiliate. In addition, she explains how to successfully market affiliate products.
The Super Affiliate Handbook contains so much valuable information that I'm really impressed. But despite the amount of information, you get enough details to get a grasp of each step in the process, while never losing the general overview."
Click here to visit The Super Affiliate Handbook Official Website.